My current role is as the NAMER region Technical Trainer for Cloudflare ¶
I joined Cloudflare back in 2017 as a Technical Support Engineer in the London office, in 2019 I transitioned to the role of Technical Trainer for the NAMER region and moved to the USA.
My experience includes ¶
- Tier 1-3 Technical Support, main skillset in layer 7 & Cloudflare.
- Full Stack development
- Custom CMS Smarty PHP
- Web services backend administration with Linux servers using bash, python automation and web panels.
- Migration and Backup of web services/content at scale
- Syncing content across multiple platforms
- Training in a technical capacity with a support focus
Other experience ¶
- Business decision advisory role related to profit/cost and development decisions in the field of public and private sector.
- Bespoke CMS development and maintenance concerning stock control, employee workflow online portal, customer-facing website, private portals
- Raspberry Pi development & implementation.
- Implementing OpenWRT on Raspberry Pi for a custom home router experience (citation needed)
- Implementing Adguard Home with & without DHCP enabled (citation needed)
- Utilizing Cloudflare Tunnel (citation needed)
- NAS hardware & software
- AMD-based server setup with GPU acceleration
- Truenas Scale
- Full NVME ZFS multi-drive setup for Virtual Machines and applications
- Full Enterprise multi-drive setup for data storage
- Automation & custom scripting for home-lab workflows